Download MX Player for PC Windows 10/7/8
Here I'm going to discuss its use for windows so follow my instructions.
- A third party tool named bluestack is required in order to get MX player in your PC.
- You can download Bluestack from here.
- After downloading bluestack, you have to install it by making a double click on it.
- Use NEXT button from installation window to continue installation Bluestack.
- For complete installation of bluestack, you need a fast internet because its size is somehow large due to some additional applications bundled with bluestack.
- Make tick on license agreement otherwise you will not be able to install it.
- You can restart your computer after its installation but it is not necessary.
- You must have a gmail account to get sign in through bluestack. If you have, then go for login otherwise make a gmail account first.
- After sign in, go for google play store and download MX player.
- Install MX player from play store using bluestack and you have done.
- It plays all types of formats like mov, mkv, flv, avi etc.
- MX player is best tool to play 8K and 4K resolution videos.
- MX player is compatible with subtitle support of almost all types.
- MX player boost audio up to two times like VLC player.
- It can play videos directly from your browser bar in its network stream option.